The Fine Print
We cannot tell you if a part will fit any other year/make/model or
application. The year and model of the vehicle or part listed on LKQOnline.com is within a range of interchangeability and may not be the exact year and model as the part or vehicle you input. The only years/makes/models or other applications that we guarantee that the part will fit are the ones listed on our site. It is the buyer’s responsibility to research and determine whether the items will fit on other vehicles or work in other applications.
Full warranty terms and conditions are available on our LKQ Corporate site.
There is a 20% restocking fee for undamaged returns and you pay for return shipping. We also don't
refund the original shipping costs.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of LKQ Online from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by LKQ Online under warranty, fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at LKQ Online's option.
All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- - The part is sold "As Is" as indicated on the front of invoice or in a web sites terms.
Labor and installation
- LKQ is not responsible for injury or damage during or as a result of the installation of our parts.
- Timing belts, thermostats, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation.
- Any Recommended Installation Procedures provided by LKQ must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage. This warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.